Invest in Your Home’s Exterior Care with Gutter Guards in Dunlap IL
Equipping your home or business’s gutters with gutter guards is one of the best protections you can provide for your property’s exterior. But how does protecting your gutters help protect your property exterior? Gutters are key to preventing some of the worst home issues related to moisture, standing water and water damage. And for help properly installing new gutter guards in Dunlap IL, residents turn to Flush the Guts!
Protection Against More Than Clogs
Although the primary function of your gutter guards is to prevent leaves, sticks and debris from clogging your gutters, this one act has some incredible additional benefits for your home’s exterior! With proper gutter protection for your property’s gutters, you can prevent issues like:
- Wood Rot – The fascia boards along your roof keep your gutters secured to your home’s exterior. However, if water pools in your gutters due to clogging, the added weight can pull on your gutters. Additionally, the excess moisture will likely cause your fascia boards to rot, further exacerbating problems with your gutters.
- Corrosion – Your gutters themselves are also susceptible to moisture. Too much water sitting in your gutters can accelerate corrosion and rusting in metal, requiring you to repair or replace affected portions of your gutter system.
- Pest Infestations – Stagnant water alongside your roof is the perfect breeding ground for pests and insects. And if rodents and insects feel comfortable enough around your gutters, there’s little to stop them from making their way into your home!
- Mold Growth – There’s no stop to the problems standing water in your gutters can cause! Another such issue involves mold growth. Excessive moisture and shady yards are the perfect conditions for moss, mold and bacteria to thrive. And if water isn’t correctly draining down your downspouts, it can carry mold spores down the side of your home, where they will sometimes settle in your home’s interior walls.
- Ice Dams – In winter, freezing temperatures can cause stagnant water in your gutters to form into ice dams. Not only are ice dams more problematic to the flow of water in your gutters, but they place extra weight on your gutters and stretch or misalign pieces when ice expands.
Expert Gutter Installation, Repair & More
Few local contractors have as much experience and training with gutters as the professionals at Flush the Guts do. For years, we’ve provided our gutter and exterior care services to businesses and residents throughout Central Illinois. We’ve grown with the communities around us, always striving to offer exceptional service and top-notch customer care. Our contractors provide fast and efficient gutter installation, repair, maintenance and cleaning. Additionally, we supply gentle, non-toxic soft brush siding cleaning for our customers who require extra attention for their property’s exterior.
To stop issues with your gutters before they occur, install the latest gutter guards in Dunlap IL, courtesy of the experts at Flush the Guts! To learn more about our services or request a quote, contact us today at 309-532-0094. We are located at 4224 N Prospect Rd, Peoria, IL 61614.